Greetings! I'm Dwight House, software engineer at Ciere Consulting in Citrus Heights, California.
I'm a game programmer, web developer, futurist, and optimist. I love building user interfaces most of all.
Until the day I die, I want to be creating, building, expanding, and improving technology. Not just because it's fun, but also because it helps push society into the future.
- Originally From - Shreveport, Louisiana
- Education - Master of Science in Computer Science from DigiPen
- Age - 28
- Height - 6' 2" (1.87m)
- Gender - Male
- Current Focus - Client-Heavy Web App Development, Game UI Implementation, Game UI Design, Game Mode Management
- Moderate At - MeteorJS, Perl, PHP, GLSL, OpenCL, WebGL, SVN, Perforce, Blender, ImageMagick, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro
- Musical Taste - Electronic, Chiptune, Glitch, Sample-Based, Electroswing, Remix, and a bit of Dubstep
- Fan Of - Pokémon, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Nintendo, Apple, Google, Futurism
- Outside of Technology - Hiking, Ultimate Frisbee, Parkour, Swimming
- Next-Gen GUI - ZUIs, Nodal, AI-based
- Powered Exosuits - Iron Man type stuff
- Cybernetics - Both through attachment and surgically invasive